UPDATE - June 7:
Masks are no longer required.
Effective immediately, and in accordance with the Washington Secretary of Health's Order 20-03.2, fully vaccinated individuals are exempt from the requirement to wear a face covering. This is effective anywhere in the facility.
A person is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson/Janssen). We will not require proof of vaccination status and will implement an honor system. Staff is fully vaccinated.
Saturday May 22
Hello Root 2 Rise Community,
We are pleased to share with you that we will be re-opening our doors for in-person classes starting Saturday May 22nd. We hope you are as excited as we are to be back in-studio to practice yoga. Before you return, here are some things you need to know.
- Class capacity will be limited to 12 students. Pre-registration is required. (See cancellation policies).
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for class and leave promptly after. We wish to provide our teachers and students with the safest environment possible, so to reduce risks, please do not loiter after class. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Upon arriving, please place your items in a cubby and walk directly to a marked mat space in the studio. To the best of your ability, please remain on your mat throughout class.
- Bathroom and changing rooms will be available. To avoid a line, please use the bathroom and change clothes before coming to the studio if and whenever possible.
We take pride in maintaining a clean and safe space for everyone to practice yoga. In order to ensure the health & safety of our community, students and staff, the following measures are being taken:
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the entire studio.
- We no longer provide:
- Mats, blankets, blocks or Brita water dispenser. Please bring your own. Some props and bottled water will be available for purchase.
- After each class, the team will clean and disinfect high touch surfaces and floors in studio, lobby & facilities.
- Mat spaces are marked on the studio floor to ensure social distancing and class capacity allowances.
- HEPA filtration systems have been placed in the studio, and fans will run during and between classes to assist with air flow.
- Students cannot be admitted if: diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours) or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (with the last 14 days). If you are experiencing a fever or any signs of sickness, we ask that you stay home and rest.
If you were an existing client, and canceled your membership, you are eligible to sign up for the Monthly Auto Pay at the Intro Monthly Auto Pay rate of $109/mo. Offer valid until June 30th.
It is with great excitement that we welcome back our tribe and look forward to welcoming new members. If you feel you are not ready to return to in-studio classes, we hope you continue to enjoy our online media library.
Thank you for your support and devotion. We look forward to seeing you!
R2R Staff and Teachers
*These protocols and regulations are subject to change as necessary.